2014 was a great year for all of us at TULA - and that includes are customers too! Looking back, we improved TULA a total of 169 times and maybe more. That means, we added or improved features, fixed bugs, and increased the performance and stability of TULA 169 times in 2014.
Here's the complete list (in case you were wondering):
- Added new and better reports for revenue, attendances, and passes.
- Added a payroll report so studios can calculate paychecks.
- Changed our pricing to include 3 major plans.
- Improved incoming payments by allowing studios to ignore them.
- Improved our search engine for people.
- Launched an API for our iOS app.
- Launched student access.
- Improved payment profiles.
- Added student access to our iOS app.
- Added document storage.
- Reduced our payment processing rates to 2.5%.
- Launched white-label iOS apps. Any studio can buy a custom, branded iOS app.
- Improved our studio migration script to handle credits and expiration dates.
- Added payment matching to the iOS app.
- Improved the check-in page.
- Launched gift certificates.
- Improved the instructor dashboard.
- Improved the login process for the student widget.
- Added check-in to the iOS app.
- Improved special events and event series creation.
- Added desk access to our iOS app.
- Improved the people page.
- Added a check-in flag to alert users about something when they get checked-in.
Even with all of these improvements in 2014, you can expect the same from us in 2015. We strive to do all of this without complicating our product. You can count on us to keep things simple while making you a more powerful business owner.