Back in May I announced that Tula Software would be helping to coordinate yoga studios around the world to join Living Beyond Breast Cancer's "Reach and Raise" fundraising event the weekend of September 17th and 18th, 2016. This will be our inaugural Credit for a Cause event, and I'm happy to say that starting today all Tula customers can choose to sign up to participate in this fundraising event right from within Tula, and we're incentivizing as many studios to participate as possible by offering a free month of Tula Software to any studio that raises at least $250!
For participating studios, we'll create a special pass for the weekend of the event. Leading up to the event LBBC will provide you with marketing materials and other collateral so you can help spread the word about the fundraiser to your respective communities.
Here are all the details for participating studios.
- A $10 LBBC Donation Pass will be created at your studio for the weekend fundraiser. (For international studios an approximate value pass will be created.)
- Prior to the weekend fundraising event, LBBC will send participation packets to participating studios, and will include marketing materials such as flyers, postcards and other collateral to promote the fundraiser leading up to the weekend of September 17th and 18th.
- Donation passes will come with 1 credit, and will be valid for 30 days.
- During the course of the weekend fundraiser, studios are encouraged to ask all students if they want to make a $10 donation and get a credit in return for their donation. The goal is to make it easy for as many people to participate as possible and encourage everyone to buy a donation credit.
- Studios that raise at least $250 will receive a free month of Tula Software!
- After donations have been collected, participating studios will send the funds raised to LBBC by way of a PayPal money transfer.
We're excited to see what we can do by bringing our customers together for this good cause, and we'll be spending all week promoting the event and working with our customers to get them signed up. If you're interested in participating simply log into Tula and follow the prompts within the software.
For additional information please visit https://tulasoftware.com/reach-and-raise, and of course if you have any questions feel free to get int touch with us via our awesome support channel!